Acer corporation recently made available the Acer Aspire V5-571P-6400notebook computer with great performing Core-i5 processors and lots of connectivity features. This Acer Aspire V5-571P-6400 laptop comes packed with an Intel Core i5-3210M 1.5 GHz CPU processor, 4GB DDR3 internal SDRAM expanded up to 8GB, an integrated Intel HD Graphics 3000 GPU controller chipset, a very bright high-definition 15.6 inch LED-backlit widescreen touch-screen display that includes CineCrystal technology, and 500GB SATA 5,400 rpm hard disk drive.
This 5.3 lbs Acer Aspire V5-571P-6400 laptop computer also includes many interesting features like 10-finger touch support with 1366 x 768 display resolution, Bluetooth 4.0 + HS interface technology, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n connectivity, Ethernet LAN for networking, VGA and HDMI output port, 1 high speed USB 3.0 port and 2 standard USB 2.0 ports, 1.3MP HD webcam with digital mic, media reader card slot, Multiformat DVD±RW optical drive. This V5-571P-6400 model Acer Aspire laptop is powered by a long-life 4-cell lithium-ion battery pack and includes a pre-installed Microsoft Windows 8 operating system. Market retail sale price costs $530.
- Acer Aspire V5-571P-6866 Core i3-3227U 1.9GHz TouchScreen
- Acer V5122P0482 Aspire Dual-Core A4-1250 $260 1.0GHz MultiTouch-screen
- Acer Aspire V5-123-3634 Dual-Core E1-2100 1.0GHz
- Acer V5-122P-0869 Aspire Dual-Core A4-1250 $210 1.0GHz MultiTouch-Screen
- Acer NX.GCFAA.001 Aspire R 15 2.5GHz 2-in-1 $820 TouchScreen