The new HP Split x2 13-f010dx laptop provides splendid hardware parts that allows accurate task completion
quickly. This HP 13-f010dx Split x2 notebook pc features an Intel Core i5-4202Y 1.6GHz CPU processor, 4 GigaByte DDR3L SDRAM system memory, 13.3-inch LED-backlit HD touch-screen display with resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels, Intel HD Graphics 4200 controllet chipset, and a huge 128 GB SATA SSD storage.
This 4.6 lbs HP Split x2 13-f010dx notebook computer also comes with wi-Fi 802.11ac connectivity, Bluetooth interface access technology, 2 Super-Speed USB 3.0 ports, HDMI output, Ethernet LAN for internet networks, 2-in-1 detachable design, Front-facing TrueVision high-def webcam plus digital mic. This 13-f010dx model HP split x2 laptop runs on a pre-installed Windows 8.1 64-bit operating system and powered by a 3-cell lithium-ion polymer battery (slate), 3-cell lithium-ion polymer battery (base) pack. Market retail sale price costs $690. Unit is available in natural silver color with glass-fiber finish elegant design.
- HP Split 13-m210dx x2 Core i3-4020Y 1.5GHz $590 2-in-1 TouchScreen Convertible
- HP 13-g210dx Split x2 Core i5-4020Y $590 1.6GHz TouchScreen 2-in-1 Convertible
- HP 13-r010dx Split x2 Core i3-4012Y 1.5GHz $430 TouchScreen
- HP Split 13-m110dx Core i3-4010Y 2-in-1 Touch-Screen
- HP g1q88ut#aba Pro x2 410 G1 Core i5-4202Y $720 1.6GHz 2-in-1 TouchScreen