The new HP Split x2 13-r010dx laptop delivers a hassle-free platform with great power savings. This HP 13-r010dx Split x2 notebook pc features an Intel Core i3-4012Y 1.5GHz CPU processor, 4 GigaByte DDR3L SDRAM system memory, 13.3-inch WLED-backlit HD touch-screen display with 1366 x 768 pixels resolution, Intel HD Graphics 4200 controller chipset, and a 500 GB SATA 5,400 rpm hard disk storage drive.
This 4.4 lbs HP Split x2 13-r010dx notebook computer also comes with Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n access, Bluetooth interface technology, 2 high-speed USB 3.0 ports, HDMi output, 2-in-1 design, built-in front-facing high-def webcam with digital mic, and Digital media reader card slot. This x2 13-r010dx model HP Split laptop runs on a pre-installed Windows 8.1 64-bit operating system and powered by a 2-cell lithium-ion battery (4100 mAh) pack. Market retail sale price costs $430. Unit is available in Snow White or Ash Silver colors.
- HP Split 13-m210dx x2 Core i3-4020Y 1.5GHz $590 2-in-1 TouchScreen Convertible
- HP 13-f010dx Split x2 Core i5-4202Y 1.6GHz $690 2-in-1 TouchScreen
- HP 13-g210dx Split x2 Core i5-4020Y $590 1.6GHz TouchScreen 2-in-1 Convertible
- HP Split 13-m110dx Core i3-4010Y 2-in-1 Touch-Screen
- HP g1q86ut#aba Pro x2 410 G1 Core i3-4012Y $590 1.5GHz 2-in-1 TouchScreen