The new HP 13-m210dx Split x2 laptop brings all things you desired in one tech box. This HP Split 13-m210dx X2 notebook computer 2-in-1 touch-screen comes with an Intel Core i3-4020Y 1.5GHz CPU processor, 4 GigaByte DDR3L SDRAM internal memory, a clear 13.3-inch LED-backlit HD touch-screen display with 1366 x 768 pixel resolution, Intel HD Graphics 4200 controller chipset, and a fast 128 GB SSD storage drive with HP ProtectSmart security and 50GB of Cloud storage from Box.
This 4.9 lbs HP 13-m210dx Split x2 notebook pc also features Bluetooth interface technology, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n connectivity, 1 ultra-speed USB 3.0 port and 1 standard USB 2.0 port, HDMI output, built-in high-def webcam plus digital mic, 2-in-1 convertible design, and multimedia reader card slot. This 13-m210dx model HP Split X2 laptop run on a pre-installed Windows 8.1 64-bit operating system and powered by a 3-cell lithium-ion polymer battery pack. Market retail sale price costs $590. Unit is available in modern silver color with silky soft-touch paint finish design.
- HP 13-g210dx Split x2 Core i5-4020Y $590 1.6GHz TouchScreen 2-in-1 Convertible
- HP 13-r010dx Split x2 Core i3-4012Y 1.5GHz $430 TouchScreen
- HP 13-f010dx Split x2 Core i5-4202Y 1.6GHz $690 2-in-1 TouchScreen
- HP Split 13-m110dx Core i3-4010Y 2-in-1 Touch-Screen
- HP 12-b010nr Pavilion X2 Atom x5-Z8500 1.44 GHz $460 TouchScreen 2-in-1 Convertible